Sunday, September 21, 2014

Kris + Brittney

Kris + Brittney

Tenino, WA 


I have been photographing these two for the last year or so. It started with a holiday session in the snow.  Brrr... Brittney is the sweetest. Pouring everything she has into details like me. Her style is the same as mine, so shooting a wedding that makes me just smile was a major plus. 

When she told me about her venue I had to check out their FB page, and when I saw the barn,  I couldn't wait to shoot their special day. So much, that I skipped out on my husband's Aunt's wedding to do it (despite feeling a bit guilty.) It was definitely the right decision in the end.

The morning of this wedding was a down pour.  I was devastated. Luckily, by show time it had stopped and we were able to capture some beautiful shots, which are some of my favorite bride and groom shots. The meadow was just like a fairy tale.

Enjoy.

There are so many good ones from this day, but here some of my favorites.















































1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing us these wedding photography.I think in korea wedding photography It is a precise and subtle art. To recreate the atmosphere of the wedding, as well as to get plenty of beautiful portraits of the bride, bridegroom, their families and friends, you need more than good equipment and hard work.

    ReplyDelete