Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Gavin + Jewah Wedding

I didn't know either of these two before we met to go over all the wedding day details. They only had a few weeks to plan their wedding, since Jewah was here on a VISA from Korea. Gavin met her in Korea when he was teaching English there.

Luckily the groom's sister was my friend from school and recommended me. 

This was the first time I had shot an American and Korean inspired wedding. The outfits and the speeches, some in Korean, even though I couldn't understand them; had me almost in tears, just watching Jewah's emotions.

The wedding took place at the Groom's folks back yard in Milton. It was beautiful. Flowers and chickens, and huge vegetable gardens, in which most of the food was prepared from. 

Jewah is absolutely stunning in EVERY picture, i think.

Enjoy.

















































  




















No comments:

Post a Comment