Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Carr Wedding 8.10.13

Tim + Sarah

I met Sarah through a mutual friend a few years ago and instantly liked her bubbly personality. I  never saw much of her until she asked me to do her engagement shoot with fiancé Tim.  Although Tim doesn't like a camera in his face; he was a good sport and they acted like they were 16 year olds in love. When she asked me to photograph her wedding I was hesitate, because it was my 1 year wedding anniversary, but I decided it would be good experience and I was glad she chose me to capture her day! Their ceremony took place at a relatives beautiful lake front home, and their reception followed at the Elks Lodge in Tacoma. Enjoy.

 

 
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 




 




 


 
 
 


 
 


 
 


 


 
 
 
 
 



 
 
 
 
 



 

 

 
 



 
 


 
 



 

 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment